By Leo Ahonen
Read or Download A Look At Ballet In 50 Years / Volume 1 PDF
Best dance books
Strong, expressive, and compelling! you can now see what it takes to be a better, extra stylish dancer. that includes over two hundred full-color illustrations, Dance Anatomy visually depicts the original courting among muscle improvement and aesthetic stream as by no means earlier than. Dance Anatomy beneficial properties eighty two of the simplest dance, flow, and function workouts, each one designed to advertise ideal alignment, more advantageous placement, right respiring, and prevention of universal accidents.
With a spouse web site that incorporates brief on-line movie episodes, this ebook proposes expansive methods of deconstructing and re-constituting sexuality and gender and hence extra embodied and moral methods of 'doing' existence, and provides an figuring out and critique of embodiment via an integration of functionality, psychotherapy and feminist philosophy.
Los angeles "danse d'expression allemande" a connu son heure de gloire de los angeles fin des années 1910 jusque dans le courant des années 1930. Tenant haut le flambeau d'une imaginative and prescient du monde radicalement singulière, les danseurs d'expression, dont Mary Wigman est une des représentantes-phares, se produiront dans des solos d'une intensité bouleversante.
Serious and performative writings from a widely known dance pupil
- Dancing Bodies of Devotion: Fluid Gestures in Bharata Natyam (Studies in Body and Religion)
- Ballet Beyond Tradition
- Poetics of Dance: Body, Image, and Space in the Historical Avant-Gardes (Oxford Studies in Dance Theory)
- Stripping, Sex, and Popular Culture (Dress, Body, Culture)
- The Unity of Music and Dance in World Cultures
- Moving without a Body: Digital Philosophy and Choreographic Thoughts (Technologies of Lived Abstraction)
Extra info for A Look At Ballet In 50 Years / Volume 1
A Look At Ballet In 50 Years / Volume 1 by Leo Ahonen